All admissions are provisional and will be considered final, subject to the realization of the fee. The general guidelines are
- Eligibility criteria (as per specific course) to be filled.
- Realization of Fee is mandatory for the confirmation of admission.
- Fee once paid for the program will not be refunded.
- Medium of Instructions for all programs is English.
- Age is no bar for admission to any program. However, the student should have basic knowledge of computers.
- Astron e-college reserves the right to update the programs through changes in methodology, contents & structure from time to time.
- It is not obligatory for the Institute to offer training on the modified/updated programs to the students who have registered for an earlier version of the program.
- Astron e-college has the right to suspend any program for a particular session.
- Astron e-college reserves the right to change the syllabus of the programs, the online content, examination system, examination procedure, promotion policy without prior notice.
- Astron e-college shall be the competent authority to amend any of the above provisions.
- For any clarification/dispute the decision of the Director, Astron e-college shall be final & binding on all concerned.
- All disputes shall be under the jurisdiction of the appropriate court of law in Gurgaon.
The Honor Code is an undertaking of the students, individually and collectively:
I affirm that I will uphold the highest principles of honesty and integrity in all my endeavours at Astron e-college. That I will not give or receive any aid in assessment used as the basis of course completion, nor I shall do any act by word or deed that will violate the Assessment Code of Conduct nor will I conceal any violation of the Institute Honor Code. I commit to uphold the ideals of honor and integrity by refusing to betray the trust bestowed upon me as a student of the Astron e-college community.
That I will uphold the spirit and the letter of the Honor Code.
- Any fee once paid, is non refundable.
- However, in special/extraordinary circumstances request application for refund will be entertained but the decision on refund will be the sole discretion of the Astron e-college and the decision of the Director Astron e-college in this connection will be final.
Confidentiality of the Contents
The content, policy and guidelines on this website are the property of Astron e-college, for applicability on its students at Astron e-college. The course material and other contents of learning, as also the details contained herein should be treated with utmost confidentiality and the contents should not be reproduced in part or in full without the prior written permission of Director Astron e-college.