Prerecorded video-based learning in the form of PPT divided into modules. The total duration of the course may vary from 2 hrs – 10 hrs or more depending on the course. The course has a Lifetime Access with the flexibility of completion of the course at one’s own convenience.
- After enrollment (once you receive a confirmation e-mail of your admission in the concerned course), the learner is in the possession of a self-generated User ID & Password which will make him/her eligible to access the course.
- You may now click on the course icon, to start the course.
- Now, the course material in the form of PPTs would be on your screen in a modular pattern.
- You may go through the text and also get your verbal lessons from the course faculty. At the end of the module, you will be guided to the course assignment wherein you would have to attempt 10 MCQs – the result of which would appear on your screen once you complete the assignment.
- The learner is mandatorily required to get 50% marks to move to the next module. In case the learner receives less than 50% marks a next set of 10 MCQs would appear on the screen immediately after you are provided with the result (Less than 50% marks).
- Like wise the learner is required to complete all the modules and assignments of the given course.
- An additional benefit provided in the course pedagogy is that the learner has an option of writing down the course notes for self-study. These notes could be jotted in the text box (can be view on the course page).
- On the successful completion of all the modules you may generate your “Course Completion Certificate” by clicking on Download Certificate. It is Important to note that as the course has a life time access, you may generate your certificate when ever you complete your course. The generation of the certificate is not time bound.
- During the entire process of your association with Astron e-College in pursuing the course you may come across some technical/academic issues. You may please contact us by sending us a mail on email@example.com. You would get a revert from us within 24 hrs to resolve your issues.
- In case you may like to take up an additional course during the present course or after the completion of one course, you may select the additional course by clicking on the More Courses Section and add in your Wishlist.
The Technical specifications:
- Un-interrupted Internet Connectivity with good speed
- Smartphone /PC or Laptop with 1 GB HDD, 512 MB RAM Windows XP or above
- Mac®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer